In the distant 1929 the great grand-father Luigi opened the first “Osteria”(tavern) in the centre of the town. It was called “Locanda Montegrappa”. It was a small site, which, over the years became an important “home restaurant”, with typical traditional hand-made dishes, all prepared by grunny Amelia and mummy Silvia, auntry Angela and uncle Natalino.
Later on other premises were opened , such as “Residence Silvia” and “Garni The House”. Since 2004 “Garden Relais” led by the zen Family, (the fourth family generation) welcomes and takes care of all the guests with warmth and cordiality in order to put each of them at ease during their short or long stayings at the G.R.